Why are roller blinds on plastic windows so popular now?
Roller blinds (or roller blinds) for plasticwindows are actively used by interior designers when creating an image of the room. Increasingly, buyers prefer their curtain classic. What makes them so popular?
Along with excellent functionalcharacteristics, roller blinds on plastic windows are a stylish touch that can bring a zest and cosiness to the room. They perfectly harmonize with the style of casual, and with the avant-garde and modern.
In contrast to its classical counterparts,roller blinds on plastic windows have a convenient control system that allows you to precisely adjust them, creating the necessary flow of sunlight. At the same time, the area of the window frame and window sill remains completely free.
Depending on the characteristics of the blade, roller blinds on plastic windows are divided into several types.
1. Impervious (or blackout). Such roller blinds are recommended for use in rooms with active sun. They perfectly isolate, protecting from light, thermal and ultraviolet influences.
2. Average permeability (or dim-out). The light conductivity index of the tissue is at the level of twenty to thirty percent. Such models are perfect for those who want to create a pleasant twilight in the room. They are also actively used in restaurants and coffee shops.
3. High permeability. Passing up to fifty percent of the world, they are designed for registration of loggias and attics, as well as office and other work spaces. Despite the high light transmission capacity, like the previous two options, such roller blinds will protect the room from prying eyes.
There are also different mechanisms for managing roller blinds:
1) chain (standard, most common type of control);
3) electric drive, or remote (carried out using the control panel: it is the best option for curtains installed at high altitude and in hard-to-reach places);
4) cassette (used for installation on aluminum windows and PVC structures);
5) a box and guides to it.
In addition to the density of the web and the mechanism,color and textured versions, in which roller blinds are made on plastic windows. Photos of interesting combinations and compositions are often placed in popular magazines about the interior. Thanks to a wide model line, presented on the shelves of building stores, it is not difficult to find the right option for almost any room.
The main interior trend is bamboo roller blinds. Combining environmental compatibility, practicality and ease of installation, they have become a real godsend for fans of natural materials.
Another reason to buyrol'shtory on plastic windows: the price of products. The cost of models for the construction of a standard size starts from 700 rubles. Their convenience in operation is also important. As a rule, roller blinds are treated with special compositions that protect from dust and burnout. They do not require special care: just a simple wet cleaning.
Thanks to the above qualities, roller blinds today are a real hit of sales.