What makes Xbox One better than Xbox 360?
After the release of a new, third consignment fromMicrosoft, gamers around the world began to think about what better to buy - the Xbox 360 or Xbox One? Both there and there have their pros and cons, which each interested buyer should consider.
Xbox 360 Features
The second-generation prefix from Microsoftcompeted with Sony PlayStation 3 since its launch on November 22, 2005. And to be on par with her, the Xbox 360 should have the characteristics not worse, but somewhere better than the competitor. Let us consider the main characteristics of this prefix.
- Xbox 360 is equipped with an IBM Xenon processor with a clockfrequency 3.2 GHz, 512 megabytes of RAM and graphics chipset from Ati. Different variations of consoles differ in the amount of hard disk and bundles that do not greatly affect performance. All the differences in the console variations can be found in the article Xbox: which is better.
- The operating system for the set-top box was created specifically based on the previous version of the OS of the old version. Therefore, some games of the old Xbox are compatible with the Xbox 360.
- Prefix Xbox 360 is designed specifically for games. Cloud services and television make up an insignificant minimum compared to gaming services. Xbox 360 - it's almost pure game console.
- With Xbox Live, you cancommunicate on forums, play with friends and other people via the Internet. It is here that a large number of games are concentrated, which only work on the console.
- To the console you can also buy a lot of additional accessories like Kinect, Messenger Kit, hard drives and media, network adapters and so on.
For a long period of operation, the attachmentrepeatedly improved, technical problems were eliminated, the program part of the system was improved. Today, the prefix is a completely finished functional product without flaws in the software and technical plans. However, the new Xbox One has a more interesting stuffing and new features.
Is the Xbox One better than the Xbox 360?
Xbox One Microsoft decided to release the samedate, as the previous prefix, by tradition. November 22, 2013, after 7 years, the new console appeared on the shelves of stores, and a huge number of critics began to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the new product of a large company.
The main improvements of the new console:
- The number of ports and connectors has increasedaccordance with current realities. USB ports, HDMI input / output connectors, audio output, a cable connector for the Internet, and finally a slot for the new Kinect 2.0, which comes immediately with the prefix.
- In terms of filling the new Xbox one has more thanboast of. 8-core processor 1.75 GHz, 8 GB of RAM, 32 MB of additional ESRAM memory, a video processor from AMD Radeon, which has 768 cores, 500 GB hard drive and Blu-ray drive - all this gives excellent performance, speed and efficiency.
- In addition to the fact that the Xbox One boastsa decent filling, there are also cloud services that will be used by games to reduce the load on the console. Thanks to this game will become even more beautiful and powerful.
- But the console is made not only for games. Now this is a multimedia center in the literal sense. Thanks to Xbox One you can watch TV, play music, arrange high-quality screening of the film, like in a movie theater on the big screen.
However, in addition to the pluses, the new console also has several disadvantages.
Cons Xbox One
The first thing that they pay attention to is the designconsole. An inconspicuous black box with almost no design is completely unimpressive. It seemed that the console was created in order to hide it from the eyes under the TV. Before the release of various colorful and stylized models, the prefix will not attract special attention, and it is not necessary to consider it an element of decor.
Looking at the various ports, wires and connectors of the new model, it seems that the developers have gone the way of increasing the size of all the elements of the console, and this clearly does not really give it beauty and compactness.
All the functions of television, movies and other multimedia capabilities are working today only in the US, where the main distribution market for the set-top box is located.
Another drawback of the console are all "children'sdisease "of new technology. Absence of a choice of games and shortcomings in the program and technical plan while strongly discourage buyers. The console is too young to eliminate all its problems, but in the future it will show itself on the best side.