What is a formation?
The word "layer" is widely used in various fields. Let us consider in more detail what a reservoir is in different senses.
The meanings of the word "stratum"
- Plast (in geology) is a geological body,It is made of a homogeneous rock, bounded on both sides by parallel strata. The geological layer is quite powerful and occupies a considerable area. The names of the layers depend on the rocks from which they are composed.
- Thick layer of something. Example: a thick layer of plaster.
- A significant part of something is heterogeneous. Example: a layer of culture.
- A strip of soil that is raised during plowing.
- Plowed virgin soil, a field of perennial grasses.
- A synonym for the word "nast".
- A thick board that is formed after sawing logs in two parts along.
The word "layer" can be considered a synonym for the word "layer". We also offer to read an article What is a layer - it examines the meaning of this word, the concepts of "layer" and "layer" are compared.
The meanings of other unknown words and concepts can be found in the articles of the section Definitions - articles are arranged in alphabetical order, so you can easily find the desired term.