Top 10 events of the electoral agenda of June 21-27, 2018
1. RBC reported on the refusal of the Communist Party of the Russian Federation to participate in the gubernatorial elections in the Krasnoyarsk Territory, Novosibirsk and Omsk regions (the regional committee of the Communist Party of the Russian Federation supported Acting Governor of the Omsk Region Alexander Burkov).
2. The head of the Serpukhov District, who is under arrest, Alexander Shestun announced his intention to run for the autumn elections of the head of the district.
3. The chairman of the St. Petersburg election commission resigned after the announcement of the inspection by the Central Election Commission.
4. Ilya Yashin refused to participate in the election of the mayor of Moscow.
5. Zamoskvoretsky court suspended the decision of Yabloko to cancel the nomination of Sergei Mitrokhin as a candidate for mayor of Moscow.
6. At the election of the Council of Deputies of Shlisselburg (Leningrad Region), 8 out of 16 mandates were received by the candidates of the Communist Party of the Russian Federation (6 - EP, 2 - self-promoted candidates).
7. The head of the Communist Party of the Russian Federation Communist Party group in Tyumen’s city Duma Dinar Abukin, who was not on the KPRF list, announced his participation in the elections as a self-nominated candidate.
eight."United Russia" replaced the candidate Alexander Fisenko, who won the party primaries in the elections to the city of Volgograd, with the current deputy Andrei Bilenko.
9. The Ekaterinburg City Hall asked law enforcement agencies to verify the data of all candidates for elections to the city council in order to identify representatives of criminal structures.
10. The Central Election Commission rejected the proposal of the Human Rights Council to verify the results of the presidential election in areas with statistical anomalies.
Prepared by the Petersburg Politics Foundation together with Davydov.Indeks
Well, something like this.
All materials blog with detailed comments of experts can be found here.
Agenda, trends, opinions, exclusive. Informally on the Telegram-channel "Davydov.Indeks".