The most important for rescue is Minister of Emergency Situations Vladimir Puchkov
For 5 years Vladimir Puchkov has been managingMinistry, which protects the population and territory of the state from emergency situations, military actions and terrorist acts (abbreviated as MES). How did his career path lead to such a high position? What personal life is hidden behind the most important minister of salvation?
Vladimir Puchkov was born in 1959 in theZhirnovsky district. His life was continuously connected with the military sphere from a young age. After completing his military service, he entered the Tyumen Higher Military Engineering School, which he successfully graduated with honors. Nine years after the graduation from the school, Vladimir Puchkov decides to get a higher education and enters the Military Engineering Academy in 1988, which he also graduates with honors.
And already in 1992 he defended his dissertation onproblems of emergency rescue operations in the urban environment. For this work, the future minister Vladimir Puchkov received the title of "Candidate of Technical Sciences". There are about a hundred of such works in Vladimir Andreyevich today.
And in 1995 he successfully completed the course ontraining of leaders in the field of civil defense and emergencies, which were conducted on the basis of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Russia. In the early 2000's he again graduated with honors from the Russian Academy of Civil Service under the President of the Russian Federation, specializing in municipal and state administration.
At the age of 20-24 years, Vladimir Puchkov was in the service in the Far Eastern District. And at the end of 1983, for a worthy and excellent service, he received the title of "senior officer of the GO Kungur."
During the writing of the dissertation, Minister VladimirPuchkov paid much attention to teaching, spending in the period from 1991 to 1994, 369 (!) Civil Defense training courses for military personnel in the Russian army.
1. Head of one of the directorates of the All-Russian Research Institute for Civil Defense and Protection from Emergencies from 1995 to 1997.
2. Deputy Head of the Department for Measures for the Protection of Territories and Population under the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Russian Federation from 1997 to 1999.
3. Deputy Head of the Department of Civil Defense from 1999 to 2003.
4. Head of the Department of Civil Protection from 2003 to 2004.
5. Director of the Department of Civil Protection under the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Russian Federation from 2004 to 2006.
6. Head of the regional center of the Ministry for Emergency Situations in the north-west of Russia from 2006 to 2007.
7. Secretary and Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Emergency Situations S. Shoigu from 2007 to 2012.
8. Minister of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Russian Federation from 2012 to the present.
Merit and awards
Vladimir Puchkov, whose biography gives him the definition of a man who constantly strives only forward, has in his arsenal many awards for his services to the Motherland.
Before assuming the post of Minister VladimirAndreevich took part in the elimination of accidents, disasters, fires. For example, he led the rescue operations in Spitak after the earthquake, participated in humanitarian assistance operations to the population of the Chechen Republic and Yugoslavia, affected by the South Ossetian conflict.
He did not ignore Vladimir Puchkovlegislative base in the field of civil defense and emergencies. The development of laws in the field of fire safety almost completely fell on his shoulders, but he easily coped with this task. Thanks to him were published and approved by the Federal Law №100, ФЗ №123.
He was awarded the following awards and orders:
1. The Star of Bethlehem (2013).
2. Medal "200 years of the Ministry of Defense."
3. Medal "For impeccable service."
4. Order "For personal courage."
5. "Merit for the Fatherland."
6. Order of Friendship.
7. The Order of. Alexander Nevsky.
Puchkov Vladimir Andreevich currently occupies the position of the actual state adviser of the Russian Federation of the 1st class. In the period from 2009 to 2012, he was also an adviser, but of a lower second class.
The third class adviser was in the period from 2007 to 2009.
Vladimir Puchkov never advertises details of his personal life, but also does not hide that he is married and is the happy father of four children (a daughter and three sons).
Annually, the incomes of the minister vary from five to seven million rubles (in total for the whole family).
Puchkov family members own real estate:
- three apartments with areas of 40, 51 and 58 sq.m;
- Land in 15 hectare.
In the ownership of the minister himself there is only a car "Toyota Camry" (2008).
Since October last year, scandals have not subsidedaround Puchkov. The Accounting Chamber made estimates in the expenses of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, which amounted to more than 3.5 billion rubles. The legislation in the field of public procurement is violated. The acquisition of rescue equipment (rescue hydrocycles, fire trucks) at a price three times higher than the market value of vehicles. Also, during the leadership of the ministry, Vladimir Andreevich optimized in his staff, cutting more than 10,000 employees, thereby ensuring the physical impossibility of the state. inspectors to monitor compliance with legislation in the supervised facilities. Yes, and not by hearsay it is known that the new 2017 employees of the Ministry of Emergency Measures met without salaries and bonuses.