The method of bathing babies from the French doctor Sony Rochelle (VIDEO)
French doctor Sonya Rochelle has developed her own method of bathing babies. Very gentle and touching. At the age of 51, Sonya, 30, works with newborns, and in addition to this, she is the mother of five children and a grandmother.
Years of experience led her to experiments on bathing children. The doctor found a less traumatic way of bathing, and, in general, is more calming and loved, for both parents and children.
"Since, as I remember myself, caring for newborns remains unchanged, especially bathing methods. Is it any wonder that most children cry while bathing? Although in fact, immersion is the most natural event in the world of a small child, because in this state, he spent 9 months in the womb. That is why adults consider bathing a good way to relax and revive themselves ", - Madame Rochelle comments.
Here are some rules from Sonya Rochelle, which will make bathing the most useful and relaxing procedure for a child:
- Never bathe a hungry baby, but wait 20-30 minutes after feeding;
- You can use the sink in the bathroom, the main thing is to ensure that the child does not hit the tap, and the parents will not worry about their back, because the sink is located at a convenient height;
- The temperature of the air in the bathroom should be 23-24 degrees, and the water should be heated to 38 degrees. So the child will not experience stress, falling from warm water into a cold room.
- It is useful to put light relaxing music in the background;
- Do not worry about the fact that if the water gets into the baby's eyes a little, in fact, for him it is absolutely customary;
- Try to keep parts of the child's body that are not immersed in water, receive heat either from hands or from running water;
- When you finish the bathing procedure immediately wrap the baby in a large and soft towel.
The doctor is convinced that bathing is not just a process of cleansing before bedtime, but an important element of relaxation of the child and a way to communicate with parents.