Ads of contextual advertising seen every user of the Internet. Search engines show them on the page of issue in the most conspicuous place. Advertisements are closely related to the subject with the entered query. In other words, commercial information is shown only to those who are trying to find it.
Benefits of contextual advertisingContextual advertising is popular for several reasons:
1. Efficiency. The desired result, if everything was done correctly, appears literally in a couple of days. Having created an online store, the first visitors can be brought contextual advertising.
2. Adequate price.The cost of such advertising is relatively small, if we compare it with other more expensive promotion options.
3. High returns when properly configured. Blocks are shown to interested parties, not random users.
4. The ability to monitor and adjust the advertising campaign. To perform the analysis and evaluation of its effectiveness there are special counters. It is possible to make changes to the current campaign. 5. Width of coverage. The absolute majority of people use search engines; accordingly, you will be able to show advertisements to a multimillion audience.
Where does contextual advertising appear?The main platform for contextual advertising are search engines. In addition to the issue page, ads can also be placed on thematic sites (for example, mail.ru, VKontakte).
Type of allocationAfter selecting a search engine, you need to choose the type of placement - the place where your ad will appear. Here are possible options:
- Special Placement involves the appearance of ads over organic issue. This is the most successful placement, as visually commercial ads are very similar to a normal search result.
- Guaranteed impressions you need to look for them either on the right or under the block of special placement.
Algorithm launch contextual advertising1. To work with contextual advertising you need to register an account on the selected site. Yandex.Direct and Google.Adwords have detailed instructions to help you do this.
2. First, keywords are collected that will be both in the title and in the main text.
3. Next, select the region (geo-targeting) and the time when the ad will be broadcast.
4. Write negative keywords that are redundant in your ad.
5. Next, select the type of location and price for the transition for advertising.
5. It remains only to write the text of the ad using the keywords and start the campaign.
The main terms of contextual advertising1. By clicking on a click, they understand the situation when a user entered the site by clicking on the contextual block.
2. CPM is a flat rate per thousand ad impressions.
3. CPC is the amount per click on an ad.
4. CTR helps determine the effectiveness of an ad.This is the percentage ratio between clicks and ad impressions, clickable ad.
5. CR - conversion rate, the ratio of the number of users who committed the target action to the total number of visitors to the site.
6. Landing - a web page built according to certain rules, the main task of which is to motivate a user for a specific action (leave contacts, sign up for training, return to the company, etc.)
9. Under the advertising network understand a certain set of sites, managed and subordinate to a single administration, used for marketing purposes.
10. The semantic core is a set of words that can describe the purpose of an Internet portal.
11. Negative words are those words that are related to the ad, but not to the service itself. The editors of Uznayvse.ru also offer you to read the article about secrets.