Simple and effective nail baths at home
Baths for nails, held at home, is an excellent and quite budgetary cosmetic procedure that will surely help your hands to always look 100%. Strangely enough, but today, many grandmothers' reliable recipes of beauty are very boldly replacing numerous salon tools. This rule has not bypassed female hands. So what needs to be done to make the skin soft and velvety, and strong and well-groomed nails? Let's figure it out.
Action baths for hands and nails
Besides the fact that this cosmetic procedure is very pleasant and has a relaxing effect, it has a number of very useful properties: blood circulation in the hands is normalized, especially around the nails; the skin is toned and nourished; strengthens the nail plate. It should be noted that baths for nails at home are made extremely simply,do not cause any trouble and always help you feel like a real lady. Agree, for the sake of it is worth pampering your person in a similar way.The correct bath for manicure
So that you can quickly achieve the desired results, you will have to follow very simple rules:
- The most important thing - you need to know that the bath should be regular, as well as other similar events for beauty. It is enough to do yourself a pleasure once a week and the effect will definitely please you.
- For better softening of the skin and cuticle, use water with a temperature of +40 ° C.
- Ideally, instead of water, it is better to take a decoction of herbs: chamomile or oak bark. This will help prevent flaking due to dryness.
- To strengthen the nails and supplement the skin, it is better to make salt or oil-salt baths for nails at home with a few drops of iodine.
- Be sure to moisturize your hands after the procedure with a moisturizer and massage.
The best recipes for strengthening and nourishing nails
The simplest and most accessible recipe for every beauty includes a glass of water (temperature + 40 ° ... + 50 ° C) with one teaspoon of pure sea salt dissolved in it.This procedure should be given at least 20 minutes and then after 2 weeks of regular use (once in about 5 days) you will feel that the nails have become stronger.
Struggling with brittleness
Against the brittleness of the nail plate, the following bath is perfect: for 250 ml of water, take a tablespoon of salt and 4 drops of regular iodine. Also hold for 20 minutes in the solution of the hand. After the procedure, use your hand cream.
Strength and smoothness will give the bath for nails at home, which are based on vegetable oils and lemon juice. You will need warm olive oil (about 1-2 tablespoons), 3 drops of iodine and no more than 4 drops of lemon juice. Rub this composition into the cuticle and into the nails with massage movements. After 15 minutes, wash your hands and use a rich, nourishing cream.
Essential oils for nail and cuticle care
There is also a recipe based on the essential oil as an active ingredient. To prepare, you need to take 1 drop of lavender ester for one teaspoon of olive oil and add just 2 drops of eucalyptus and lemon essential oils. You should apply the resulting composition on the nails and cuticle.After 20 minutes, you need to wash off the cosmetic with warm water and moisturize your hands with a cream.