"Sidnofarm": reviews of cardiologists, indications, instructions for use, analogues
According to reviews of cardiologists, Sydpharm is an effective drug used to prevent attacks of angina, as well as to alleviate the symptoms in the treatment of myocardial infarction. Below we consider the instructions for use of this medication, its analogues and the opinions of cardiologists.
So, we will understand, from what helps "Sidnofarm"?
Features of the drug
It should be noted that the drug is not addictive to the active component, which can lead to a decrease in effectiveness. This feature distinguishes this medicine from the action of nitrates. Given this property, it can be used in case of intolerance to nitroglycerin and other nitrates.
Cardiology reviews are presented to the Sydpharm tool at the end of the article.
In 1 tablet of the active substance: molsidomine - 2 mg; additional components: mannitol - 40 mg; microcrystalline cellulose - 21.4 mg; lactose monohydrate - 60 mg; magnesium stearate - 1.6 mg; hypromellose - 5 mg; wheat starch - 26.99 mg; peppermint leaf oil - 1 mg; anhydrous colloidal silicon dioxide, 2 mg; the yellow dye "Sunset Sunset" (E110) - 0.01 mg.
The composition of "Sydnofarma" we reviewed. But how does it work?
Pharmacological effects of drugs
The drug belongs to the vasodilator and drugs from the category of sydnonimine. It can have the following effects:
- The expansion of the lumen of peripheral veins.
- Obstruction of aggregation, that is, sticking of platelets into the form of blood clots.
- Removing the severity of pain on the background of angina attacks.
Antianginal function is manifested in the expansion of the coronary vessels, thereby activating blood circulation and feeding of tissues in the area of ischemic areas, which are blocked or narrowed channels.
This is confirmed by the instruction attached to Sydpharm.
Indications for use of the drug
It helps to improve the performance of echocardiography among patients suffering from heart failure during narrowing or spasms of the coronary vessels. This medicine is well tolerated by patients. Thus, the drug is prescribed in the following cases:
The drug significantly increases the coronary reserve, which is the main property of the heart vessels, whose activity is aimed at accelerating and increasing blood volume according to the needs of the body under stress. Thanks to this medicine, coronary insufficiency is prevented, that is, a state of ischemia, in which the myocardium, while reducing, requires more oxygen than blood. It is important to note that in the first days of reception there is a slight increase in the frequency of contractions of the heart.
Instructions to "Sydnofarm"
As in the case of other drugs, the regimen, the duration of treatment and the dosage of this drug must be determined by the doctor according to the patient's condition. In this case, the cardiologist pays attention to the frequency of attacks, the nature of the course of the disease and the severity of the symptoms. Food intake does not affect the function of the medicine.Tablets should be swallowed whole, without splitting and drink large volume of liquid. The maximum permissible daily dose should not exceed twelve milligrams. Analogs "Sidnofarma" must select a doctor.
At the beginning of the treatment, the medication is taken in a low dosage of one to two milligrams, which is half a tablet twice a day. If the therapeutic effect is weak, then the frequency of use should be increased up to three times. Further, the daily amount of the drug is allowed to gradually increase to six to eight milligrams, which are divided into three or four times. Acute forms of the disease also require an increased dosage of eight milligrams divided into four times.
In order to prevent attacks of thoracic toad in the first few days, it is advisable to drink one to two milligrams up to six times. When an attack occurs, the tablet is placed under the tongue and dissolve.
Contraindications in the use of drugs
Tablets "Sidnofarm" can not be taken if the patient suffers from the following pathologies:
- Cardiac infarction against a background of low blood pressure.
- The state of low systolic, that is, upper blood pressure below 95 millimeters of mercury.
- The presence of glaucoma.
- Allergic reactions along with intolerance to the components of Sydpharm.
- Pathology of the functions of the left ventricle under reduced pressure.
- Cardiogenic shock, which is an extremely acute condition of a decrease in myocardial contractions against the background of abnormally low blood pressure and the threat of death.
- Vascular collapse, that is, lack of cardiac function against the background of a sharp drop in pressure and vascular tone, accompanied by impaired blood flow, which leads to inhibition of the normal functioning of the human body.
- The presence of pulmonary edema in toxic form, when poisons and toxins enter the body during respiration.
- The process of violation of cerebral circulation.
- Pregnancy and feeding.
- Age up to eighteen.
- Combined use with the drug "Sildenafil".
- Galactose intolerance by patients, as well as improper absorption of glucose and galactose, along with a deficiency of lactase.
In addition, caution should be exercised in the appointment of patients after a hemorrhagic stroke, as well as patients who are prone to increased intracranial pressure and at the same time lowered arterial pressure.
The use of this drug requires special attention to its dosage regimen. Undesirable reactions can occur in case of non-compliance with the doses of "Sydpharm", according to cardiologists, at the beginning of treatment, thus, the following side effects are likely:
- The appearance of dizziness and pain due to vasodilation, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting.
- Lowering blood pressure.
- The increase in heart rate.
- Redness of the face and heat due to the expansion of blood vessels.
- The presence of lethargy, weakness in the muscles, slowness and inaccuracy of movements.
- Allergic reactions to the drug, expressed as spasms of the bronchi and skin rashes.
- The occurrence of anaphylactic and cardiogenic shock, which, however, occurs quite rarely.
Special instructions on the use of the drug
It should be noted that this medicine is absolutely not effective for stopping attacks of angina in the acute period of development. In addition, as part of the first intake of Sydpharm, it is necessary to closely monitor blood pressure indicators in order to prevent its too rapid decrease, as well as the occurrence of severe headache and loss of consciousness as well.
Against the background of impaired liver and kidney function, as well as the tendency to low blood pressure, the elderly need to adjust the dose downwards, as well as its exact observance. The treatment strictly excludes the use of alcoholic beverages.
At the beginning of the course of therapy, it is recommended to refuse to drive vehicles, as well as from work that requires responsiveness and concentration. This is indicated in the official annotation to Sydpharm.
Constant supervision is necessary during the period of drug use for patients who have suffered a heart attack, hemorrhagic stroke, cerebral circulatory disorders, glaucoma and have a tendency to intracranial increased pressure, as well as those who suffer from the presence of hypotension.
You should know that wheat starch, which is part of, contains gluten. True, such a small amount is safe for patients with celiac disease. Dye sikovit can cause an allergic reaction among patients whose body is particularly sensitive to various chemical components.
The following drugs act as synonyms of the drug, that is, drugs with a similar active ingredient, which in this case is molsidomine:
- German tablets "Korvaton Forte", the cost of which starts from five hundred rubles.
- Warsaw medicine "Molsidomin" with a price of one hundred and forty rubles.
Analogs with a similar mechanism of action, which are part of the same pharmaceutical group with Sidnofarm, are Coronel and Kordinik. The cost of these drugs is two hundred and fifty rubles.
Reviews of cardiologists to "Sydpharm" are presented below.
Reviews of cardiologists about the drug
Reviews are different. In general, cardiologists consider this drug to be very effective and prescribe it to their patients to relieve symptoms of stenocardia, as well as to reduce the frequency of exacerbations, improve overall well-being and if there is a risk of arrhythmia due to physical exertion.
True, doctors write that not for all the action of "Sydopharm" is quite strong. It often happens that patients require more effective drugs. Cardiologists also admit that they sometimes refrain from prescribing this drug because of possible side effects.Although this is most often associated with the inattentive attitude of patients to the prescribed dosages or their unauthorized excess, as well as in cases where the contraindications indicated in the instructions regarding certain pathologies are neglected.
Cardiologists emphasize that in no case should this medicine be abruptly discontinued, as this may lead to the aggravation of heart diseases. For this reason, the decision on the phasing out of therapy, as well as on dose adjustment or drug replacement, should be made exclusively by the doctor.
What helps "Sidnofarm" is now known.