How to treat prickly heat in an infant
Young mothers, as well as loving grandmothers should remember that it is important for children not only to warm, but also to cool, and under a large layer of clothes it becomes unrealistic to do this. In order to not take the pottery on the skin of a child, you must adhere to the following recommendations.
- Therefore, the first thing to remember for responsible parents is not to overheat the baby. While moving, sucking the breast and crying the baby warms, and additional swaddling with a few dressed blouses and hats will only result in prickly heat and a weak immune system.
- Dress the child exclusively in natural textile clothing.
- Do not forget to regularly wear clean diapers, it is very important to follow up in the warm season, as well as wash your child after a bowel movement.
- Provide crumb daily bath procedures with a special baby shower gel.
- Air the room where the baby is most in several times a day.
- Every day, walk with your child in the fresh air.
- Inspect baby’s skin several times a day. In the presence of redness, apply prophylactic agents in the form of a cream or ointment to the affected skin.
- You can use the popular recipes: a decoction of the series, starch solution for rinsing after bathing.