How to flash a Huawei modem?
For the USB modem to work properly, it is necessary to update its software. Upgrading the firmware helps to eliminate errors in the modem, and also allows you to use the entire performance resource.
Consider how to flash the Huawei modem.
It will take
- computer or laptop;
- New firmware;
- calculator codes.
The firmware of the modem is implemented in stages. For the firmware you need to perform a number of actions:
- Remove the memory card and SIM card from the device. This must be done so that there is no error during the installation.
- Connect the modem to a PC or laptop.
- Download the firmware from consumer.huawei.com;
- Download the specialized code calculator, which can be found here: huaweicodecalculator.com.
- Select and save the new firmware.
- Start the code calculator and enter the IMEI code of the modem on the device.
- Click the Calculate button (Flash and Unlock codes will be calculated).
- Close all programs that work with the modem.
- Run the firmware. The device search starts. After the modem is detected, click on the "Next" button.
- Wait until the firmware is finished. Note that at this time you can not pull out the modem, shutdown or restart the computer.
- After the end of the firmware process, insert the SIM card and use the Internet from any provider.
Now you know what software is needed for Huawei's modem firmware, and you can implement it at home.