How to disassemble the Nokia 5530?
So, to disassemble the phone nokia 5530 you need the following tools:
- protective film;
- T4 and T6 screwdrivers.
Consider the process of removing the panels (front and back) from the phone nokia 5530:
- need to remove the back cover;
- remove the battery;
- you need to stick the film on the camera so that dust does not fall;
- remove the edging and brush the phone from dust;
- sticking a protective film on the screen. So no dust will fall;
- take the needle and gently fold the brackets to remove the touch panel;
- Carefully remove the touch panel. It is necessary to be very careful not to damage the train;
- on the inside of the screen we glue the protective film;
- it is necessary to turn the screen over and use a plastic screwdriver to disconnect the screen cable;
- so we disconnect the last cable, which is connected to the touch panel;
- using a plastic screwdriver, raise the board;
- With the help of the audio plug, you need to push out the audio loop;
- remove the DC connector with tweezers;
- release the bracket that holds the antenna. To do this, use the sharp end of a plastic screwdriver;
- you need to turn the case and disconnect the antenna;
- Using a needle, you need to pick up the microphone, and then remove it with tweezers.
Phone disassembled. Now you know how to disassemble nokia 5530. A good manual for disassembling nokia 5530.