How to crochet socks?
Beginning knitters very often start with simple things. Can we include socks in this category? Controversial issue. Well, okay, in order to crochet socks, for beginners, I will give a detailed description, as the scheme may seem tricky.
Focusing on the size of 38-39. It will take: white cotton yarn, hook number 3. You can ask the store to pick up something like that.
Now proceed to knitting toe. We wind the thread around the finger and tie 8 tbsp into the ring. b / n Tighten the hole. Spiraling knit on the main pattern. Make sure that the hinge loops go behind the rear walls. Perform additions like this:
- In the 1st row we engage 2 st. In each loop. Get 16 Art.
- In the 2nd row we knit 3 tbsp., In the next loop we knit 2 tbsp. so we repeat until it turns out 20 st.
- In the 3rd row we knit 4 tbsp., Then we bind 2 tbsp. in one loop. So while there will be no 24 Art.
- In the 4th row - 2 tbsp., We knit in the next loop at the same time 2 tbsp., We get 32 tbsp.
- In the 5th row - 3 tbsp., In 1 loop we tied 2 tbsp., Thus, it turns out 40 tbsp.
Next, knit 10 rows without adding. Then, at the edges of the sock, we increase the number of loops as follows:
- 2 tbsp. knit in one loop of the previous row, 19 tbsp. knit in a column of the bottom row of one to one. Again 2 tbsp. in one loop, 19 cent. Check out should be 42 st. Now we knit a column by the pattern in a column, but in each 5 row we perform additions. The additions are done 3 more times, so that 48 tbsp.
- Having tried on a sock on your foot, you will understand whether to add or not.
- Next, knit exactly about 16-17 cm. It all depends on the length of the foot to the heel.
- Now came the turn of the heel. Divide the canvas into 2 parts along the side edges. We now knit the loops of the part that belongs to the foot (24 p.). To do this, turn the work and knit 24 Art., Again deploy work. At the beginning of each row, leave for 1st. untied So it turns out 12 Art. We knit 1 row, after which, we add again at the beginning of the row by 1 p. So we knit until 24 loops again.
- After that, we knit on all the loops on the pattern another 5 rows in a circle. Do not forget to grab the hinges for the rear walls.
The solemn moment - we cut the thread and fasten it. Sew the heel at the sides. Well, congratulations! Your socks, so to speak, are ready to eat! In any case, now you know how to crochet socks. You can also tie up your socks in various other ways. The scheme is. We hope that our article has helped you to understand the issue of knitting socks.