How to choose a name for the boy by patronymic
The influence of the patronymic on the character
The patronymic contains all the genetic information about a person and his ancestors. Below we give some examples of patronymic names and their meanings for those parents who want to multiply or weaken some qualities of the character of their child.
- Aleksandrovich. Owners of such a patronymic are restless and impulsive people. They have a big circle of acquaintances, they are joker and merry fellows, they do not hold on to evil, but are easily annoyed and do not trust people.
- Anatolevich. Such a patronymic adds a man of principles and stubbornness. He is hard on contact, very sensitive and afraid of everything. Owners of such a patronymic, as a rule, become workaholics.
- Alexeyevich. This middle name balances the character, adds perseverance, diligence. But carriers of such a middle name are also vulnerable and finicky. They are also people of action, not words.
- Andreevich. People with such a patronymic are excellent speakers, they have a good creative imagination.
- Denisovich. A man with such a patronymic is a leader, stubbornly marching towards his goal.
- Evgenyevich. They are characterized by courage and determination, leadership qualities, isolation, coldness. They are wonderful husbands and fathers.
- Ivanovich. These are patient and balanced people. Before they do something, they will think a hundred times.
- Konstantinovich. Holders of such a patronymic are distinguished by humanity, generosity, pride, and the ability to establish contacts with people.
- Nikolaevich. The carriers of this patronymic are often nervous people with an iron will and directness. But they have golden hands and they are experts in their field.
- Olegovych. A person with such a patronymic is difficult to meet people, he has a difficult character.
- Sergeyevich. Holders of such a patronymic are thoughtful researchers who are eager to learn something new.