How to carry out the procedure paraffin at home, and what is the use of it
Conducting at home
An important feature is the ability to carry out this procedure at home. Especially if you consider that in the beauty salon its cost is approximately 500 rubles (for the skin of hands), and for the rest of the body it is more.
At home, it is best to hold for arms and legs, and the rest of the body (especially the face!) Entrust professionals.
To conduct you will need:
- cosmetic paraffin with the addition of nourishing oils;
- electric bath or paraffin tank;
- plastic bags;
- warm mittens or gloves;
- nourishing hand cream.
Cosmetic paraffin can be purchased in specialized stores, in SPA-centers, and sometimes there are products in beauty salons.
Paraffin selection depends on the goals you want to achieve.
- If you need a universal product that is suitable for both hands and feet, face and whole body, then we advise you to purchase with citrus supplements.
- If the skin is prone to the manifestation of allergic reactions, it is better to give preference to paraffin, which is based on peach oil.
- And if the skin needs treatment and healing, then you should look at the paraffin with the addition of tea rose or chocolate.
If we talk about the tank, which will be paraffin during the procedure, you can buy a special bath. It will always maintain the desired temperature of the molten product. This is especially convenient at home (this will shorten the preparation time).The cost is approximately 1,500 rubles, but if it is not possible to purchase it, then a shallow ceramic or enamelled container is quite suitable. In this case, the heating will be carried out in a water bath. To do this, use a large deep pan, into which cold water is poured to the middle. Then a colander is placed on top of the pan, and the container of paraffin therapy you have chosen is placed in it. Under the influence of steam emanating from water, paraffin will melt. The main thing is to keep the water from getting into the ready solution!
If you decide to replace the paraffin with another one over time, then you must thoroughly clean the bath where it was located. To do this, wait until the mixture has completely set, then heat up a little capacity so that the edges of the paraffin melt. Pry off the used product and remove from the bath. Next, you need to wash the container, disinfect and dry it.
The procedure consists of several basic steps.
- Paraffin is heated on a water bath in a ceramic / enamelled tank or a special bath to a temperature of no more than 55 degrees. Ready to be hot, but not too much.Focus on your own feelings. You should keep your hands warm in the mixture.
- While the paraffin melts (takes about 7-10 minutes), prepare your hands for the upcoming procedure. Steam them in hot water, then use a scrub to remove dead skin cells. Apply a nourishing cream with massage movements.
- When the paraffin is ready, slowly dip your hands, hold them in the container for a few seconds (about 10-15), and then remove them as slowly. Make another 2-3 lowerings with an interval of 10 seconds between them.
- After the wax has hardened slightly, wrap your hands in a plastic bag, and wear warm gloves or mittens on top. The duration of the procedure is 25 minutes.
- After the allotted time, remove the solution from your hands, wash them and apply a nourishing cream.
- The paraffin removed from hands is thrown out. Repeated use is not recommended.
- Leave the melted mixture in the container until the next use. Cover the bath with a lid or towel so that dust and debris do not enter, and remove away from water.
The course of therapy has a different duration.It all depends on your situation and the result you want to achieve. Usually for cosmetic purposes, the course consists of 10 procedures with a repetition in 1-2 months. You can do it once a week as an intensive nutrition of the skin or every other day (10-12 days in total) to achieve an even better effect.