Her lip cracked. What to do with this problem?
Often with the onset of cold weather, the question arises: "I cracked my lip. What to do?". Why do people get into such trouble? Cold, wind, frost very badly affect the delicate skin of the lips, and here are the consequences - pain and unattractive appearance. To avoid these troubles, it is necessary to carry out some preventive maintenance in a timely manner, and, if necessary, treatment. Here is a short list of actions that will help prevent this disease and even cure if the lip has already cracked.
What you need to do in such cases:
1) Do not lick your lips, especially on the street. If the skin on the lips becomes dry, a person begins to lick lips more often, and this can not be done either on the street or in the room, because the relief that a person experiences by moistening his lips with his tongue passes quickly, and if after that the lip is cracked, then heal it will take quite some time. Also under the ban is drinking under cold wind drinks and eating in the same conditions.
2) The skin of the lips should be regularly lubricated with oils. To prevent airing better than others fit sea buckthorn and olive oil, because they have not only moisturizing, but also wound-healing properties. You need to rub them at least once or twice a day.
3) If the lip has already cracked, what should I do? In this case, you can help lubricate it with honey. This healing product will help to get rid of the crack, moisturize the lips and nourish their skin with additional vitamins. Lubricate the lips with honey better before going to bed. Overnight he will be absorbed and in the morning a person will feel considerable relief.
4) Also, cracks can serve as a sign of deficiency in the body of vitamins A, B and E. In the pharmacy, you can choose a multivitamin with exactly this composition.
5) Old good hygienic lipstick. Apply it immediately before going out, it will protect the delicate skin of the lips from such trouble as weathering. But you can get hygienic lipstick only in pharmacies, it's still not just cosmetics, it can even be called a drug. Today, there is an extensive selection of lipsticks with different flavors, smells and the widest range of colors. There are also colorless lipsticks. They can be used not only by women, but also by men, since they leave no trace, no shine.
6) A good effect is also given by lip masks fromavailable natural ingredients. For example, a mask of sour cream or butter mixed with a grated apple. This mixture is applied to the lips and left there for ten to fifteen minutes. This procedure must be repeated until the full recovery, that is, wound healing.
7) In complex cases it is necessary to resort tohelp wound healing and antibacterial ointments. They are used in cases where cracks already begin to bleed. In this case, it is already necessary to consult a dermatologist, since an extensive bleeding wound on the lips can become an entrance gate for various infectious agents that can lead to the most serious complications.
We figured out why the lips dry and crack,and what traditional methods are used to bring them to a normal state. And now I would like to talk about less well-known, but no less effective methods of combating these troubles:
1) Take an ordinary sachet with green tea, soak it in warm water and attach it to your lips.
2) Take 1 teaspoon of sour cream, drip twodrops of vegetable oil and a few drops of lemon juice, it is freshly squeezed, and not from packages. For twenty minutes, apply this mask, then wash it off with warm water and grease the lips with a protective balm.
We hope that all these tools and methods will help you answer the question: "Cracked lips. What to do? "And no longer face such a problem.