Hemorrhagic stroke - what is it, what could be the consequences
Most often the occurrence of hemorrhagic stroke occurs in 45 - 60 years. The main cause of the disease is arterial hypertension, atherosclerosis and hypertension. In young people, cocaine addiction can be a source of intracerebral hemorrhage. It is not often to foreshadow a hemorrhagic stroke can visual defects, intense headaches, a sensation of heat. As a rule, the development of hemorrhagic stroke occurs suddenly, in the afternoon, in an environment of physical or emotional stress. A few rare cause of secondary intracerebral hemorrhage may be a violation of blood clotting, hemorrhage in a tumor, vasculopathy, rupture of vascular malformations.
Hemorrhagic stroke. Effects
In the near-atomic region, there is a decrease in blood flow, however, due to a decrease in metabolism, it does not suffer from ischemia.Thanks to the decay products of hemorrhage, cytotoxic edema develops, and after injury to the blood-brain barrier, vasogenic swelling of the brain occurs. The development of the inflammatory reaction, apoptosis and necrosis of the nervous tissue begins in the peri-hematom zone. During the formation of perihematoid edema, compression and dislocation of the brain increase. Acute progression of the disease in hypertensive intracerebral hemorrhage: the presence of cerebral, meningeal, focal, dislocation symptoms is observed.
How is diagnosed
Hemorrhagic stroke is diagnosed using X-ray computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, fixation of acoustic stem potentiated potentials, cerebral angiography, electrocardiography, echocardiography.
Hemorrhagic stroke: conservative treatment includes the following activities:
- Normalization of the functions of external respiration and oxygenation, in which the airways are cleared, a duct is installed, tracheal intubation is performed, mechanical ventilation is provided when necessary.
- Adjustment of the functions of the cardiovascular system by supporting blood pressure by 10% above the patient's adaptation level. When heart rhythms are disturbed, antiarrhythmic therapy is performed.
Hemorrhagic stroke for coronary heart disease:
- Used antianginal drugs, as well as tools that have the ability to improve the pumping function of the myocardium.
- Control and support of homeostasis, examination and preservation of biochemical constants, water-salt and acid-base balance.
- When treating a disease such as hemorrhagic stroke, neuroprotection is a complex of versatile methods of protecting the brain from structural disorders.
- Reduction of cerebral edema is carried out through the prevention and treatment of somatic complications.
- Symptomatic, anticonvulsant therapy. With psychomotor agitation - psychotropic therapy with the use of muscle relaxants, analgesics, etc.
In the surgical treatment of hemorrhagic stroke, the mass effect is weakened, local and general intracranial pressure is reduced, and the release of neurotoxic substances from the hematoma is reduced.Surgical treatment completely eliminates blood clots, with minimal damage to the surrounding brain parenchyma.