Governor’s agenda August 27 - September 2, 2018
1. Sergey Sobyanin, Moscow. He announced the introduction for the Muscovites over 50 years of a special program of targeted assistance, including material, granting them the right to an extraordinary medical examination, free training and the manufacture of dental prostheses.
2. Alexey Dyumin, Tula region. Commenting on the pension reform, he noted that "the president took the most balanced possible decision."
3. Sholban Kara-ool, Republic of Tyva. Commenting on the pension reform, he noted that he was completely on the side of Vladimir Putin.
4. Natalia Komarova, Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area. She expressed satisfaction that her proposals on pension reform coincided with the point of view of the president.
5. Mikhail Vedernikov, Pskov Region. He stated that he "was pleased to hear that a significant part of the proposals from the Pskov region in the president’s address was voiced by the president."
6. Rustem Khamitov, Republic of Bashkortostan.He stated his readiness to actively participate in the preparation and implementation of the federal advanced training program for citizens of pre-retirement age and to expand retraining areas in the region.
7. Dmitry Artyukhov, Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug. He noted that the preservation of conditions for granting pensions for the peoples of the North declared by Vladimir Putin corresponds to the course towards the harmonious development of the Russian Arctic.
8. Oleg Kozhemyako, Sakhalin Region. He promised to do everything to support the older generation of Sakhalin residents and Kuril people.
9. Marina Kovtun, Murmansk region. Stressed the importance of preserving benefits for northerners in the bill on pension reform.
10. Yunus-Bek Yevkurov, Republic of Ingushetia. He stated the need to preserve in full all the regional benefits of social support for citizens of the older generation.
11. Ramzan Kadyrov, Chechen Republic. He promised to provide "any necessary help and support" to the residents of the DPR and to punish the killers of Alexander Zakharchenko.
12. Dmitry Artyukhov, Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug. He said that there would be no unification of the district with the south of the Tyumen region.
13. Igor Vasiliev, Kirov region.He expressed the opinion that he sees a huge plus for the region in the division into macroregions.
14. Evgeny Kuyvashev, Sverdlovsk region. He promised to introduce the new head of Yekaterinburg into the regional government and give it new functions.
15. Andrei Tarasenko, Primorsky Krai. He appealed to the government of the Russian Federation with a proposal to amend the 44th federal law, which would allow funding to be sent to municipalities before the declaration of an emergency.
16. Artur Parfenchikov, Republic of Karelia. He spoke in favor of increasing the share of the private sector in all sectors of the economy.
17. Gleb Nikitin, Nizhny Novgorod region. Launched the construction of an oil refining complex at the Nizhny Novgorod refinery.
18. Alexey Orlov, Republic of Kalmykia. He took part in the opening ceremony of the modular slaughterhouse of small cattle of the JSC "Plemzavod" Chernozemelsky ".
19. Alexander Burkov, Omsk Region. Vladimir Putin approved the construction of the Northern bypass of Omsk by Vladimir Putin.
20. Boris Dubrovsky, Chelyabinsk region. He announced the readiness of the region to become a pilot region for the implementation of promising practices of the national program "Digital Economy".
21. Svetlana Orlova, Vladimir region.Concluded an agreement on cooperation between the regions with Sergei Sobyanin, in which there was no item on the disposal of Moscow garbage discussed by the population.
22. Anatoly Artamonov, Kaluga Region. He commissioned to study the Italian method of collecting waste, offering Kaluga people to buy bags of 4 colors for different types of garbage.
23. Igor Orlov, Arkhangelsk Region. He proposed to create in municipalities working groups on waste management.
24. Vladimir Vasiliev, Republic of Dagestan. Together with Sergey Kiriyenko he took part in the eco-game "Clean Caspian", where participants compete in the collection and sorting of garbage.
25. Oleg Kuvshinnikov, Vologda region. He forbade areas to buy fuel for boiler houses in other regions.
26. Nikolay Lyubimov, Ryazan Region. He announced plans to 2020 "put an end to the issue of protracted."
27. Vladimir Vladimirov, Stavropol Territory. He forbade the issuance of new building permits to developers until they have handed over equity houses.
28. Alexander Moor, Tyumen region. He promised every year to open a new school in Tyumen.
29. Andrey Klychkov, Oryol Region.He obtained support at the federal level for proposals on the implementation of the Zemsky Teacher project.
30. Sergey Levchenko, Irkutsk Region. He instructed to equip schools located in remote areas with alarm buttons.
31. Alexey Kokorin, Kurgan Region. He called for more active involvement of NGOs in the rehabilitation of drug addicts.
32. Rustam Minnikhanov, Republic of Tatarstan. He supported the initiative to create in the region a single resource center for the development of volunteering.
33. Maxim Reshetnikov, Perm Territory. He secured the continuation of the work of the government commission on the elimination of the consequences of the man-made accident in Berezniki despite attempts to complete its activities in connection with the exhaustion of the topic.
34. Andrei Nikitin, Novgorod region. He recommended to transfer the experience of the Valdai tourist trail to other territories of the region.
35. Valery Radaev, Saratov region. He urged to appreciate the Saratov masters and buy souvenirs from them, not abroad.
36. Sergey Nosov, Magadan Region. Together with Yevgeny Kuyvashev, he announced an appeal to the leadership of Komi and Vorkuta with a request to establish the third “Mask of Sorrow” in the city in order to embody the idea of sculptor Ernst Unknown to create the “Triangle of Sorrow” in Russia.
37. Sergey Morozov, Ulyanovsk Region.He suggested to the manager in the field of cultural projects Pavel Andreev to become the "night mayor of Ulyanovsk".
38. Stanislav Resurrection, Ivanovo region. Commenting on the concert of rapper Basta in Kineshma, which gathered 20 thousand spectators, noted that this event marked the decision to return to the city of higher education and began to develop, together with Strelka, the concept of Kineshma improvement.
39. Sergey Tsivilev, Kemerovo Region. He proposed to reduce the number of beer shops in residential buildings of Kuzbass.
40. Alexander Bogomaz, Bryansk region. Excluded from the composition of the Council for the Cossacks of persons accused of bribery.
41. Veniamin Kondratyev, Krasnodar Territory. He bowed to the relics of Spiridon Trimifuntsky, which were brought from Greece.
42. Oleg Korolev, Lipetsk region. Together with the residents and guests of the region, he celebrated the day of the reopening and second acquisition of the relics of St. Tikhon, the Bishop of Voronezh, the Zadonsky wonderworker.
43. Anton Alikhanov, Kaliningrad region. He stated the need for the complete destruction of the boar population on the Curonian Spit to combat ASF.
44. Natalia Zhdanova, Trans-Baikal Territory.She commissioned to study the causes of natural phenomena that are not typical for the region, such as landslides and flooding of small rivers.
45. Yevgeny Savchenko, Belgorod region. He spoke in support of the study of the Old Slavonic language in Sunday schools and called on officials to deal with foreign addictions in speech.
46. Andrei Vorobyov, Moscow Region. I checked a new carousel for children installed in Domodedovo near Moscow.
47. Igor Rudenya, Tver region. He shared his achievements in growing grapes, apricots and plums in his personal garden plot.
48. Georgy Poltavchenko, St. Petersburg. Introduced a bill specifying a list of violations of the rules for the protection and use of green areas, including a ban on hanging hammocks, frying kebabs, making a garden, drying clothes on ropes, hanging garlands, getting birch sap and ruining anthills.
49. Andrey Travnikov, Novosibirsk Region. Put in front of the hockey club “Siberia” goal to reach the playoffs of the championship of the Continental Hockey League.
50. Dmitry Azarov, Samara Region. He became the first buyer of the new Lada Vesta Sport.
Prepared by the Petersburg Politics Foundation together with Davydov.Indeks
Well, something like this.
All materials blog with detailed comments of experts can be found here.
Agenda, trends, opinions, exclusive. Informally on the Telegram-channel "Davydov.Indeks".