Fishing for grayling: features and technique of fishing11 355
From the kind of salmon, no doubt, it is possible to distinguish such a handsome man as grayling.
Grayling is caught throughout the year.
Where to look for grayling and what to lure
Grayling lives in the waters of mountain rivers, where he is steamed with trout and is the main freshwater representative.
This bright fish is found in the cold waters of European countries, in the Russian Federation (its northeastern and northern parts) and of course in the rivers of Siberia. A lot of grayling lives in Yakutia, as well as in Karelia, Angara and in the water expanses of the Kola Peninsula.
While in the river, the grayling stops at zones where there is a current, thanks to which it will eat various kinds of food passing through it.
Particularly effective will be the use of grayling at rolling sites and at the top of the reaches, where they join with the plums.
To catch such fish as grayling, anglers use a variety of baits, both natural and artificially made. Grayling prefers food of animal origin: live fry, the larvae of many species of insects, etc.
When choosing a bait guided by taking into account the feed present in the place of fishing.
- In winter: mormyshkas in the form of flies, noodle, vertical jelly.
- In the spring: artificial larvae of various insects and rotten javelins.
- In the summer: silicone fish, oscillating and flies.
- In the fall: silicone fish, wobblers, flies and flail fluctuating.
- In winter: maggot, bloodworm, worm.
- In the spring: caddisflies, bloodworm, worm.
- In the summer: bark beetle, fry, worm, flies, kazara.
- In the fall: maggot, worm, fry, grasshopper.
Ways and tips when catching grayling fish
In order to catch grayling, fishermen use several methods:
1) On the float fishing catch fish on the sections of rivers with a slow current. Fishermen in the wiring, so the bait is delivered to the fish in a more natural form. It is necessary to have worms, fry of fish and various insect larvae.
2) Catching fishermen who prefer fly fishing can be very profitable. If you carefully choose the fly and make a cast in the right place, you can outwit the careful grayling and make him tempted by the appealing bait.
3) Quite often they catch grayling on rivers and ponds with the help of spinning. The main thing is to find a flock of fish, stopped for feeding, then slowly to spend around their trolling medium-sized.
4) Of course, it is important to purchase high-quality equipment: a rod, a fishing line, make good baits, bait, etc. But also the main thing in fishing is the ability to choose the right place and give the fish the bait that is needed right here and now.
And now we analyze tactical actions:
Place and method of fishing.
Fishing is better in places where the flow is not strong. When fishing for bait, artificial and animal, we follow them in the wake of the current, and when fishing for spinning, we spin the lure in the direction opposite to the current.
The main thing when casting is accuracy. Grayling reacts to a victim sailing past him.
When you catch with the help of a spinning, the grayling is usually caught by itself, but during fishing with a fly fishing or with a float fishing rod, you need to be able to hook fish after biting.
It is necessary to take a careful approach to the element of the play, there is no need for haste, it is necessary to apply the rod's bend property and due to this, wear the grayling first.
Features of fishing in different periods of the year
Consider the features of grayling fishing during the year:
1) Winter period.
At this time, the grayling does not cease to aktivnichat, which gives pleasure to the fishermen. In winter, it is best to catch on the first ice. As a rule, lakes freeze first. The grayling goes well on the mormyshka or on the balance weight, you can try on the noodle.
In the rivers in winter, look for fish in frozen pits, where it likes to gather.When fishing on the jig you can still add a few worms or maggots.
2) Spring period.
In the spring, the grayling migrates upriver, this is evidence of the imminent onset of spawning. And before spawning comes "zhor", that's when you expect a good catch. In general, migration begins at the beginning of April, and at the end of the month, with an affect on May, spawning begins. So fishing at the top of the river and in small ponds.
3) Summer period.
Whatever time of year it is, the grayling always loves water with a cool temperature. From the scorching sun, the grayling hides in places overgrown with vegetation and spring water. Therefore, it is preferable at this time to fish in places of shallows near cliffs, where the bottom is made of stone and there are a lot of plants. Use only such copies of artificial baits, live originals of which appear in this period. It is better to catch in the evening.
4) Autumn period.
During this period, fishing has its own characteristics. Due to the accumulated over the summer of fat, the grayling rests more strongly when there is a dodge. It is better to catch near the shore, there the fish often feed. In the middle of reservoirs, the grayling pecks not often. In the autumn season, the bait should move slowly under water.It happens that the fish begins to take only after the time of catching the same place. In the autumn, look for grayling downstream, where he prepares for winter.
When fishing for spinning, often use a snap with the name Tyrolean stick. According to the principle of operation, such equipment is similar to the action of the diverter leash. It serves as a weed stick oblong shape, which is equipped with a ring.
- Depending on fishing conditions, we prepare the necessary spinning tackle. Rod should have a length of 2.0-2.7 meters.
- The coil should be inertialess with a coiled fishing line (0.18-0.20 millimeters).
- A Tyrolean stick is attached to the base, and a fixture is a bead.
- The leash requires 0,14-0,16 millimeters of thickness, a wobbler, a fish made of silicone or a fly is attached to it. The main thing is that the Tyrolean stick is longer than the leash and heavier than the bait.
- Catching in the wiring slowly, even when stopped wand promotes the game of bait and thereby attracts grayling.
We catch with the help of spinning
With the help of spinning you can hope for large copies of grayling. An adult grayling becomes a very predatory fish, and therefore artificial baits such as blades and silicone fishes become a good irritant for it.
To assemble the gear you need:
- Lightweight rod with casting 7 grams and a length of 2.0-2.5 meters.
- Coil (up to 2500 s.).
- Cord (0.10 mm thick).
- A variety of artificial baits.
If you see an error, please highlight a piece of text and clickCtrl + Enter.