Educational games for kids: everything is at hand
Hands are a delicate instrument, and they “tune” for a long time. Therefore, toys for the development of motor skills will require a lot. "Everything has its time" - this means that the developmental toy should appear in the nursery in due time.
So, with the frame inserts of the baby can already be introduced in 10-12 months, he will be happy to master the laces for about one and a half years, and the mosaic and puzzles after two.
Unfortunately, now all these educational toys are expensive, and for the full development of the toddler, you need to play them often. But not everything is so sad. Take a look around and you will find a lot of scrap materials from which you can make excellent benefits for the baby. In addition, according to their developing properties, they often surpass the purchased analogs.
Connect to the manufacture of toys dads, grandparents and other households. Moreover, the male part of the domestic population has long been famous for engineering skills. Come up with toys with children - after all, all kids like to be helpers and partners. A toy, made by own hands, is sure to become the most beloved.Remember that time spent with a baby is never wasted.
Games with cereals are very useful and interesting. All that is in the house will do: buckwheat, millet, beans, seeds, peas, and even ... ordinary salt.
Kashka for bears.Give the carp a spoon and two containers (preferably unbreakable). Pour some cereal into one of them and show the child how to pour it from one dish to another with a spoon. For these purposes, children's plastic dishes - bright pots and frying pans - are perfect. "Cook" with a baby a gruel for a bear and a soup for a little darling. This game will help teach the youngster to communicate with the spoon. Just do not forget about safety: when "communicating" a child with small objects, always be near.
"Pool" for fingers.For its manufacture will require a 5-liter plastic bottle from under the mineral water (any other container with transparent walls, except for glass, is also suitable). Cut off the upper half of the bottle - you will need a lower part. For safety, cut the edges of the cut tape with tape or tape and fill the dishes with any cereal. In the resulting "pool" hide the cube.Show the child another cube and ask him to find the same in the "pool". When the child is comfortable with the task, increase the number of "immersed" items. These can be ping-pong balls, can lids or teaspoons.
The development of mental and intellectual processes of the child must begin with the development of movements of the fingers and hand. After all, the development of brushes plays an important role in the formation of the brain and the formation of the speech of the baby
Buckwheat prints.Want to do an unusual painting with your baby? For these purposes, you need all the same croup. "Draw" can be on a flat dish or a tray. It is important that the color of the dishes is not confusing, so the best thing is white. Put some grains on the dish surface and spread it evenly with a thin layer - the “canvas” is ready! Show your child how to draw simple shapes and patterns with his finger: squares, diamonds, circles, little leaves. "Work" must be carefully, otherwise the apartment will require general cleaning. The task is not so simple as it may seem at first glance, so do not offer this game to a child under 2 years old.
If the squares and diamonds turn out well, complicate the drawing technique. For example, you can fill up the white tracks from the fingers of the grain of a different color.To do this, teach your baby the movement of fingers, with which we salt food. This action well develops children's hands, and the game itself - fantasy and imagination. Unfortunately, such art is short-lived. Therefore, for the family archive, you can capture the picture of the toddler along with his masterpiece.
When we take in hand a very small object, for example, a pea or macaroni, we do not think how to fold your fingers. And for a kid, the successful implementation of such a complex movement is a great achievement. At about 9-10 months of age, a child can already pick up small objects with his fingers. Therefore, give him pasta of various shapes. Baby up to a year will be happy to touch them with fingers. For older kids - more difficult lessons.
Pasta applications.Pasta is well attached with PVA glue or starch paste to any surface - paper, flower pot, bottle, photo frame ... Pasta-shells, bows and butterflies look beautiful. The finished product can be painted - it will turn out unusual and stylish.
Beads for your favorite grandmother.It will take about 200 grams of macaroni with a large clearance and a long cord. The task is clear: string the macaroni on a string.Of course, for the appearance of such jewelry is not suitable, but for a home holiday is quite acceptable.
A doll from a small plastic bottle.Draw a funny face under the cork-cap, and instead of a mouth, make a hole with a diameter of 1-1.5 cm (process the edges so that the baby does not hurt). Suggest to the child: "Let's feed the doll with macaroni!" Such dolls especially like shells, turtles and horns. Show your baby how to push the “food” into the doll’s mouth.
Read also:Developments with cereals: how to play in the kitchen with a child
More less.A transparent plastic jar with a lid (or a container you do not need) and a placer of buttons of various sizes will fit this toy. Make three slots in the jar: large, medium, small. Show your baby how to throw a big button in a big hole, a medium one in a medium one, and a small one in a small one. For children under 2 years old, two slots are enough. In addition to manual skills, the game will teach the child to distinguish objects by size.
Funny snake.You will need buttons with large holes and lace. Suggest the kid to string the buttons on the string.For variety, you can add unnecessary keys, rings, knuckles from the accounts - they also have holes. It is important that, when stringing, the child feels the difference in textures with his fingers, so tactile receptors will be stimulated.
Clasp-clasps.On the cloth flap, wash the buttons of different sizes. Then on patches the size of a little more than buttons, make slots for fasteners. Show your baby how to thread the buttons in the loop. When all the buttons are buttoned, start again.
Playing with paper can take a crumb for a long time, moreover, such a pastime will benefit the baby, and will not require special material costs from parents.
- Teach your child to crumple paper and roll balls from crumpled sheets. A 2-year-old kid can easily make a paper sculpture of them - an amusing snowman.
- A useful exercise - "pinching off - tearing" small pieces from a whole sheet of paper with your fingers. Let the baby put the scraps into the plastic cup from under the yogurt - you get a paper ice cream.
- Show your child how to roll up rolls of paper strips - these will be rolls or snails - who likes what!
All these exercises develop children's fingers not worse than expensive toys.
Bolts and gadgets, jars and caps ...
Twisting and unscrewing the bolts (screws with blunt ends) also perfectly develop fine motor skills. It is possible not only to screw the caps on the bolts, but also colorful caps on the jars of baby food. (Only, of course, under your watchful eye.)
Surely in every house there are clothespins. This is also an excellent simulator for small fingers. First, let the child try to pin them to something flat, such as cardboard or a wide ruler. And over time, complicate the task: ask the baby to fasten clothespins on a stretched string. To make the child more interesting, cut out of cardboard special blanks - silhouettes of a Christmas tree, hedgehog or the sun. Then the baby will be much more fascinating to cling to the Christmas tree and the hedgehog "needles" of clothespins, and the sun "rays."
Take a look around!
What else will help the child to train his naughty fingers so far?
If pies are planned in the house, remember that when working with dough, the child is your best helper. Let the baby pick off the pieces of dough, roll the balls and rollers, make bunnies and squirrels
- If you have old scores with large knuckles, the baby will love to move them, click and rattle them back and forth.
- It is a little imagination - and the zipper will turn into a wonderful developing toy.
- Three-year-old commission to hammer nails into a piece of foam (of course, under the sensitive father's guidance).
- Let the crumb depict his palms on a piece of paper - these are the best stencils at this age!
- Hook hooks and buttons on a piece of cloth - let your child practice buttoning!
- Give your child already unnecessary phones with a disc and buttons, - then there will be no need to buy a panel-simulator for fingers.
- For very tiny pens, build hanging fun. To do this, sew two sacks of different colors to a long ribbon. Pour in various fillers in them (peas, buckwheat, beans, walnuts, seeds, crumpled paper, candy wrappers from sweets). Make 3-4 such fun and change them, hanging on the bed for the ribbons. (Fillers should be securely sewn in bags, and ribbons firmly tied to the crib.) Young children like to touch unknown objects with their fingers.In addition, this toy also makes curious sounds.
- Offer the child to clean the boiled egg from the shell. A 2-year-old kid will cope with this task, and at the same time he will train his fingers.
- If pies are planned in the house, remember that when working with dough, the child is your best helper. Let the baby pick off the pieces of dough, roll the balls and rollers, make bunnies and squirrels. You can make a special dough for modeling. Such a dough can be stored for a rather long time in a refrigerator in a plastic bag. The simplest crafts from such material will be mastered by a child of one and a half to two years. It can be snowmen, caterpillars, snails, worms. Finished products dry in the oven and paint together with a crumb paints of all colors of the rainbow. Colorful animals are a great gift for guests who came to the baby’s birthday.
Remember that the purpose of your studies on the development of the muscles of the hands of a baby is the development of its interhemispheric specialization and interhemispheric interaction. Simply put, the development of intellectual and thought processes of the child must begin with the development of movements of the fingers and hand. Indeed, it is the development of the hands that plays an important role in the formation of the brain and the formation of speech, since the hands have the largest representation in the cerebral cortex.