Beautiful dress with a skirt half-sun: patterns, patterns, recommendations and reviews
Modern fashion is changeable. However, such feminine outfits, like dresses with a skirt half-sun, occupy a special place in women's wardrobes. For more than one century this style does not go out of fashion, remaining popular and beloved by many women of fashion.
Perhaps the huge popularity of this outfitis caused by the fact that it looks very attractive almost on any figure, and it is also easy to sew. In the last fact, it's easy to be convinced: below in the article is a pattern of a dress with a skirt of a half-sun. Skirts of this style can be completely without seams, and can be with one or two seams. The length of the dress can be completely different: from minimal to dresses in the floor.
Dresses with a skirt half-sun: features
The skirt of this style is a close relativeskirts are the sun. It's not a secret for anyone how the latter looks: lush, cut in a circle from a single piece of cloth. Usually it has no cuts, no side seams, no buckles.
The skirt-half-sun looks very much like her. The only difference is that it is less lush, as it is cut from a semicircular piece of fabric. From which it follows that dresses with a skirt-half sun have at least one seam. Exceptions are only models with a smell: they are usually seamless. The pattern of the cut-off dress with a skirt is shown below.
Dresses with a skirt of similar style are consideredsufficiently restrained, even though the folds on the skirt give them some coquetry. Dresses with a skirt half a sun will be appropriate in almost any situation: you can safely put it on to work, go to it for study, visit a restaurant, a theater or just a friendly get-together.
Who is fit for this outfit?
Dresses with a skirt half-sunny fit any girl,since the natural folds that form on the hem are added to the image of grace and refinement. This outfit will hide the extra centimeters, and also add volume to the missing places.
- A dress with a cut-off skirt is suitable for a half-sungirls whose figure is like a rectangle. The length of the outfit should be just above the knee. In a dress of this style, the waist will look more slender, and the hips will look more bulky.
- If the figure of a woman of fashion is like a triangle, then she needs to find a dress in which the skirt begins to expand from the thigh line, and not from the waist. This will add to the image lightness, while hiding the completeness.
- A girl with a figure "inverted triangle"dress, cut at the waist, with a skirt a half-sun is perfect. It will be an excellent choice: the hip will visually increase due to the plethora of folds. This will allow you to balance the silhouette.
What shortcomings will hide the dress with the skirt of a half-sun?
The following imperfections of the figure can be disguised with the help of this outfit.
- Stomach.If you consider this zone problematic, then the dress withthe skirt of a half-sun will successfully hide it. The top, made of dense fabric, will not additionally tighten the bulges, and a lavish skirt planted on the coquette will distract attention from the waist.
- High legs.This shortage will hide the dress with a skirt, the length of which is not higher than the middle of the knee. A similar outfit will balance the heavy bottom, especially if you are wearing high heels.
- Narrow hips.Another drawback with which flared skirt polusolnce can handle: it will increase the difference between the volume of the thigh and waist, which will bring the figure closer to the desired ideal.
Dress with sleeve
At a dress with a skirt the half-sun can at allThere is no sleeve, but if this piece of cut is still there, then its length can vary. It is best to choose a similar outfit based on the season. For example, in summer dresses on straps are more in demand, and for the office they often buy models with a long sleeve. The dress pattern with the skirt of a half-sunny with sleeves is not more complex than without them.
Length of dress
- Short dress.Fashionable women with long and slender legs especiallyI like such models. Short dresses with a skirt half-sunny for the summer season are sewn, as a rule, from cotton fabrics, and models from wool, corduroy and velvet are more in demand in the winter.
- Midi dresses.This length of dresses with a skirt half-sunny wonpopularity since the 70s of the 20th century. Today, these models are in demand not less than in the past. Dresses of medium length with a skirt of a half-sun are made of lace, satin or chiffon. They look very feminine, if they cover their knees a little.
- Dress to the floor.In the 60s of the last century such outfits werevery popular. Today they are represented by summer sleeveless sarafans, which girls wear with voluminous bags, a hat, glasses and sandals. This is an ideal option for a fashionista with full legs.
Dresses with a skirt half-sunny for the summer seasonsew, as a rule, from light, air fabrics. These are satin, cotton and silk. The distinctive features of these dresses are the absence of sleeves and bright colors. There are often models with very frank neckline cuts or on the back. Very attractive outfits with a translucent chiffon skirt half sun.
- Black.Black short dress with skirt half sunperfectly replace the dress-case. This outfit is suitable for official events, as it is very restrained. If you complete this option with bright accessories, you will get an excellent ensemble for solemn appearances to the light. A girl in a black dress with a skirt of this cut will look very elegant and elegant.
- Red.Courageous and risky girls perfectly suitedred dress with a skirt half sun. The length of this outfit can be completely different. Short models with long sleeves look very impressive. They do not concede to them in the appeal of dresses to the knees, however the products in the floor without sleeves will look most festive. To emphasize the waist, this dress can be worn with a white or black belt.
- In the flower.In summer models, plant motifs in dresses withthe skirt of a half-sun is most often encountered. Similar outfits attract their eyes due to their brightness. Often, a floral print is included for retro-models, as well as for summer sarafans on straps.
- Dotted.Cute and cheerful dresses look like peas. The bodice of this dress can be monophonic or with the same print as on a skirt. The size of peas is selected depending on the shape. Typically, a dress with a skirt polusolnce polka-dot happens in the following color variations: blue-white, white-black, black and white, red-black, red-white.
- Into the cage.A checkered dress with a skirt half-sun can be quite short, knee-length or on the floor. Typically, a similar print is created in red and black colors or in black and white.
Are such dresses complete?
Dresses with a skirt half a sun are recommended to women of fashion who have full hips, since they will be hidden in such attire. In addition, a voluminous skirt will be advantageous to emphasize the waist.
With what to wear a dress with a skirt half-sun?
- Pick up a purse-reticule, a small clutch or a bag-tut.
- A dress with a skirt can be worn with a contrasting or monophonic belt, the width of which will vary depending on its model and the figure of the possessor.
- If you have a mini dress, it is better to supplement it with high heels, but long models to wear with ballet shoes or sandals.
- Under this dress it is necessary to choose elegant ornaments. However, some outfits will perfectly match with long beads and large bracelets.
- To create a vintage image, complete the dress with a half-sunny skirt hat and sunglasses.
- If your dress is sleeveless, you can supplement the image with short gloves.
- You can wear a bolero or a short jacket on top of the outfit.
Reviews of girls
Most fashionistas speak well about dresses withskirt half-sun: each of them has at least one such outfit. Among the advantages are that among the variety of models you can always find a suitable dress for the color and length. In addition, a dress with a skirt such a cut can be found for any season.